Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Getting Packed for Pac-Rim

My very first blog entry- hello and welcome to the wonderful world of 'Buddhaful Travels' by yours truly Audrey Jean. Here I'll keep anyone who is interested in my journey across Asia up to date about what I am up to. Most recently I've been shopping up a storm, buying sandals, walking shoes, fleeces, shampoo bars anything and everything I think I'll need. To say I feel the pressure would be an understatement. I went up to Seattle/Portland just a few days ago to begin the 'saying goodbye' process and I've realized that I don't like saying goodbye and I have a really hard time letting go! So to the people I've already said 'good bye' to- It's not goodbye, it's "smell you later" (Nelson from the Simpsons). I'm a bit scared to leave because 9 months seems like a really long time but I am so incredibly excited and feel so called to go on this journey that I KNOW it is what I am suppose to be doing.  I would like to thank everyone who has helped me get to this place because without all the help, support, and love that I have received this dream would not be coming true as we speak. So THANK YOU!  I hope you enjoy this blog and I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you all. To a new beginning- cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment